Tax Info

Tax Info

by Nathan Johns

Tax Form Frequently Asked Questions

When will you have tax forms available?

The 1040 tax form and instruction booklet are now available at the Adult Department service desk as well as in the lobby.

How much do the forms cost?

1040 tax forms and booklets are free while supplies last. If you are needing a different form, we will happily print them for you at no cost. If you are needing to print an instruction booklet, we charge $.10/page. Other tax forms can be found on the IRS Website.

Can you help me fill out my forms?

We cannot provide tax assistance, but you can get assistance from the following:

  • – Sponsored by United Way
  • AARP Assistance – Graham Co. Public Library
    February 5-April 15, Tuesday’s 10-2 pm, Thursday’s 1-5 pm.
    Contact Jamie Thompson at 785-621-7345.
  • RSVP Assistance – Great Bend Public Library
    February 6-April 9, Wednesday’s 9:30-4:30 pm, Thursday’s 9:30-5 pm.
    Contact RSVP 620-792-1614.