The Hays Public Library is excited to offer 7 Little Free Libraries around the city of Hays.
A Little Free Library is a “take a book, leave a book” free book exchange. Donated library materials are distributed between the seven areas to share literacy throughout the community of Hays. Book donations are accepted at the library anytime during regular business hours.
Little Free Libraries are located at:
- Hays Aquatic Park, 4th and Main
- Seven Hills Park, 33rd and Hillcrest
- Hays Dog Park, Highway 183 By-pass
- Frontier Park, Highway 183 By-pass
- Aubel-Bickle Park, 30th and Sherman
- Ekey Park, 19th and Holmes Road
- Kiwanis Park, 17th and Harvest Avenue