8 Adult Public Computers
Located on the 1st floor, the Adult Department has 8 Windows workstations, FREE for public use. These stations all have the following:
- Access to the Internet
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher)
- Basic Photo Editing
- Access to all Digital Resources
9 Young Adult Public Computers
Tucked back in the Young Adult Department on the second floor, is a computer lab reserved for use by our Young Adult (12-18) patrons. These computers offer all of the resources that the adult computers do, as well as some age appropriate games such as Minecraft, Roblox, and League of Legends. The close quarters of the computer lab enables great comradery between those patrons in middle school and high school.
12 Children’s Public Computers
Also on the second floor, on the Children’s side, you will find computers stretching the length of the department. Just like the computers in the Adult and Young Adult areas, these computers contain the same basic resources. However, children can also socialize at these computers through play of age appropriate games such as Roblox, Minecraft, and ABCmouse for preschoolers.
Other Technology Services Offered
- Printing from all public computers.
- $.10/page for black and white
- $.50/page for color
- First $1.00 is free
- Copy machine/scanner in the Business Center. Copy rates same as above.
- Mobile Printing
- Fax services
- Send and receive faxes from our Business Center. Talk to a staff member in the Business Center for assistance.
- Same rates as printing and copying
- Microfilm and Genealogy workstations. See the Kansas Room page for more information.
- One-on-One Tech help for learning computer basics or help with mobile devices.