Local preschools and daycare providers are invited to participate in our Traveling Storytime program! Traveling Storytime brings the story telling to your location. No need to load up the kids! We bring the fun to you!
A storyteller will visit your school or daycare once a month. You can expect the storytime to last approximately thirty minutes. If you are interested, please complete the online request form. Traveling Storytimes will be scheduled on a first-come first-serve basis.
You are eligible to participate in the Traveling Storytime program if:
- Your school or daycare is located within five miles of Hays Public Library
- Your teacher/care provider participates in Storytime
- Spring Semester - December 15
- Summer Semester - April 15
- Fall Semester - August 15
If you have questions regarding eligibility or program content, e-mail Sara at email@example.com.