Update (7-9-20): Facemasks are now required by patrons 5 and older within the library.
The current Hays Public Library response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is below.
- Please practice social distancing while in the building.
- Youth in 5th grade and under must be accompanied by a caregiver at all times.
- A person must be at least 16 years old to be considered a caregiver.
- Facemasks are required by all patrons 5 and older while in the building.
- Limited computer access is available at socially distanced computers.
- Enhanced cleaning measures have been instituted for surfaces.
- Our delivery service is still available. Click here for more information, including to place a request.